httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Phillips <pa...@go2net.com>
Subject Re: Party - modzilla.org and IETF
Date Mon, 30 Mar 1998 17:28:19 GMT

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> Two quick questions; who is at the IETF in LA, and who will show up at the
> modzilla party on the 1st in San Fransicso.

Apache developers who are at the SF gozilla party, you should really seek
me out if you're into collector's item t-shirts, we'll be bringing some
down from the seattle mozillafest.  They indirectly honor apache (please
don't sue me.) Assuming I have any left when you find me, identify
yourself as an apache person and one is yours.

I got the test t-shirt yesterday and it's the bomb, I love it.

--
Paul Phillips      | Wacky calculator fun for kids: enter your current
Cat Juggler        | age.  Now add 1.  The result is the age you will be