httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Apache at egg.microsoft.com
Date Sun, 29 Mar 1998 01:45:11 GMT
On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it's easter time at microsoft...

So, do they have egg on their face?  <g>

They have had an Apache server running for a long time... actapache or
something like that, presumably for testing purposes, along with other
Unix servers.  They seem to have massive security holes, but I didn't
actually look at them.

I would guess this is another test machine, unless they actually do
something with it...  mpyjomh etpmh eoyj yjsy.