httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0 STATUS
Date Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:54:24 GMT
It isn't being kept up.

Using autoconf for figuring out platform-specific things is different than
using autoconf for setting other things in Apache, eg. paths.  I support
the former, the latter I have more trouble with.

Can autoconf tell me what datatype I need for a getpid() return?  I would
be happy if it could.

Can Configure tell me that?  Do we want to make Configure able to tell me
that?  Is it worth the effort to reinvent the wheel?