httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: why are we setting DB_LIB?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:20:02 GMT
Although I don't know what to do about ndbm stuff.  ie. you need a
different include file, plus possible other mess.

Grr.  This whole db junk is a mess.  How much would people object to
having one db module for dbm, db, ndbm, etc?  It wouldn't be too hard to
make a single *db* module that used whichever was found, but then people
wouldn't have multiple modules if they want to use both.

Sheesh.  One of the stories just on the hourly news on the radio here was
about sendmail adding antispam features and they were saying all spam
would be gone.