httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject lantimes Apache article
Date Wed, 11 Mar 1998 07:08:32 GMT
FYI, it also appeared in print on the March 2nd issue.  Page 14; page
after a Microsoft ad for a... erm... Digital_Nervous_System.  I would
really prefer to keep my nervous system the way it is, thanks.

To tell you the truth, some of the stuff that Zona guy is saying look even
dumber on paper, even though they are the same words from the online one.
You see a graph of Netcraft's results: 46% Apache. You see a SiteMetrics
graph for "large company web sites": 36% Apache with a 15% lead over
anything else.  Then he says "The only place where we see really strong
use is among medium-sized companies' publicly available web sites."  But
that is the sentence after he says "Apache is most attractive to nonprofit
organizations and small companies".  Whatever; it isn't my problem, its
Zona's problem.