httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Getting at the buff_struct?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 1998 20:24:46 GMT
On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Dean Gaudet wrote:
> >
> > r->connection->client.
>
> Sounds about right. Rasmus meant Apache-SSL, of course. Now you all go
> to jail for exporting crypto code :-)

No, only those living in fascist countries, not like me.

Up here in Canada, they would just ask me nicely if I would go to jail
willingly based on the trade agreement with the US which says I should,
and tell me that they would just really prefer it to avoid any hassles
even though it may not be the law.  Or it may.