httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/include hide.h
Date Wed, 04 Mar 1998 21:11:42 GMT

> Oh wait you already did have fun trying to debug that one.  Remember the
> solaris problems you had until you realised that your .module had
> clobbered the -DSOLARIS flag?

Right, but in that case I had turned off the SOLARIS flag for the entire
Apache build.  I would expect that to cause problems.

I guess for now I will need to pick out the Apache Configure-generated
CFLAGS and add them to my CFLAGS and document the fact that the Apache
tree should have at least had Configure run once on it before PHP can
be built.

View raw message