httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@bellglobal.com
Subject Re: Ouch! New stuff in unix/os.h
Date Tue, 03 Mar 1998 17:10:59 GMT
> Hmmm... we could create a platform.h header that includes the
> OS type and have that included at the start of httpd.h...
> Now if os/os.h would include httpd.h then it might work.

I don't think this is the solution.  This would force me to run
Apache's Configure script before including the module header files.
I think stuff that depends on Configure having been run needs to be
isolated in conf.h and any header file needed by a module has to be
generic such that it can be included without any tricks.

-Rasmus