httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: vetoing hide.h
Date Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:47:07 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> I almost did this last month, held back because it was defaulted off,
> and then almost did it again when the default was switched, but then
> held off until I could get a better handle on why hide was needed.
> I now have that, so here goes...

You could have at least said you had some concerns rather than
remaining silent and only speaking up when you're vetoing everyone's
work in the area.

Please rescind your veto.  IMHO you've waited too long and been too
silent - you haven't even participated in the discussion AFAICR.  Popping
in with "I say 'no'" at this point is inappropriate.

#ken	P-/}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://WWW.Dummies.Com/