httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>
Subject Re: Voting: APACI
Date Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:13:59 GMT
-1, same reason as last time (major change just before release). This
could be the best software ever seen on planet earth, and I'd still have
to cast a veto for that reason. If the group as a whole decides to
change their previous decision to release 1.3 with the current config
subsystem, then and only then would I reconsider the veto.

It's actually quite good, but we've got to stop polishing the turd
sometime and release.

I find your all-or-nothing-at-all approach to this disturbing, Ralf.
Isn't /contrib good enough for 1.3.0? Isn't 1.3.1 good enough for a vote
on inclusion in the base distribution?

--
chuck
Chuck Murcko