httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@telebusiness.co.nz>
Subject Re: win32 and <Perl>
Date Tue, 17 Mar 1998 00:31:35 GMT
I have a feeling I'm not going to get any +1's on this patch.  I know it
wouldn't be a warm, fuzzy +1 for anyone (including myself), but it doesn't
break anything, just makes a few functions visible to the module dlls.  <Perl>
configuration under win32 would make lots of folks happy, and it's a big
feature that none of the other win32 HTTP servers have to offer :-)  Any
strong objections to me committing this patch?

-Doug