httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Re: general/1956: Make file problems (fwd)
Date Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:30:53 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:
> Anyone know about the /FD option?  (don't want to boot NT just to look)

Well. We do have /FD. The docco says it doesn't exist. Resetting the
compiler options blows it away. I dunno where it comes from!

> And regarding the double ::, I don't see any reason to care.  That is what
> VC generates and we don't mess with it.

The :: only seems to appear on suffix rules. Like you say, its what VC

Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|
and Technical Director|Email: |
A.L. Digital Ltd,     |Apache-SSL author
London, England.      |"Apache: TDG"

View raw message