httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Broken mod_rewrite in current HEAD
Date Sat, 07 Mar 1998 02:26:12 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:
> You want to see why ./helpder/find-dbm-lib produces a false positive on
> your system.
> It works on my linux box.

Nutz.  I think I know what it is.. Ralf changed stuff in the ConfigStart
which won't take effect until you re-run Configure.  Which I don't unless
make complains, since a full rebuild on this little Linux box takes a
looong time.

This points up a unexpected shortcoming in the ConfigStart processing;
changes in that area won't trigger a "re-run Configure" message, just
a rebuild of the module itself.  Somewhat insidious.  Hmmm..

#ken	P-)}

Apache Group member         <>
"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://WWW.Dummies.Com/

View raw message