httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: automated platform testing
Date Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:15:00 GMT

<security paranoia=high>
This in effect gives every apache developer with commit access a shell
account on all test machines.
</security>

Otherwise, I really like the idea, so long as it's as automated and
organized as we can make it.  I don't envy the work Ben must put in to
distill the essential error messages from the daily build reports!

Is there a way we could address the security issue?  I guess the shell
scripts are all we need to really worry about.

Don't take this paranoia the wrong way; I love y'all like family. :)

	Brian

specialization is for insects				  brian@organic.com