httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-site/info supportdb.txt
Date Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:22:45 GMT

No no, I understand your concerns.  I am a little stressed right now due to
a number of things (leaving for a ski vacation in utah early tomorrow
morning, a small internal blowup over hyperreal traffic, other work-related
things) and wasn't taking the time I should have.

"WebTen, a commercial web server based on Apache, for Macintosh" sounds
fine to me.  Let me throw that by Anita for completeness' sake, and I'll
make the change tonight.  She wanted me to change something else anyways.

	Brian

specialization is for insects				  brian@organic.com