httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Voting: APACI
Date Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:03:29 GMT
Frank Faubert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a word from the user community here.  I have been watching this
> discussion since Ralf first announce APACI, and I can't believe the level of
> resistance to this.

Hi Frank... It's all a matter of timing. To my mind, we should have
"shipped" 1.3b6 at least a week ago. In fact, we should be close to
releasing 1.3.0. My resistance has been to including it in 1.3.0
this close to a release. There is also the issue of yet-another-method
of "building" Apache that must be considered.