httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: Voting: APACI
Date Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:34:32 GMT

In article <35193B57.3FF606FC@topsail.org> you wrote:

>[...]
> I find your all-or-nothing-at-all approach to this disturbing, Ralf.
> Isn't /contrib good enough for 1.3.0? Isn't 1.3.1 good enough for a vote
> on inclusion in the base distribution?

Seems like you didn't read the stuff in STATUS, didn't you? The commit-variant
#2 (CV2) is exactly like your contrib/ suggestion. Although it has some
disadvantages, I'm happy with this approach, too. So, write down your +1
_there_ if you think this way its better and give us your -1 for CV1, please.
Oh, not to mention that I really hoped your -1 in general would be a more fair
+0 (because you already said that when the rest of the group likes it you
accept it, too. That's for what +0 is intended, I think)... Hmmmm...

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com