httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: [BUILD] make standard/mod_mime.h, awk syntax error
Date Sun, 15 Mar 1998 15:32:00 GMT

In article <199803151231.HAA11042@siam.gensym> you wrote:

> Widespead:
>  gcc -c  -I../../os/unix -I../../include   -DSUNOS4 -DUSEBCOPY -DSTATUS -DUSE_HSREGEX
-DHIDE '-DHTTPD_ROOT="/tmp/httpd"'  proxy_connect.c
>   Make:  Don't know how to make ../standard/mod_mime.h*** Error code 1

You have to re-run the Configure script to re-generate the Makefiles
to get the updated dependency list.

> New yesterday on sun4:
>   Creating Makefile
>    + configured for SunOS 4 platform
>    + adding selected modules
>       o status_module uses ConfigStart/End:
>       o rewrite_module uses ConfigStart/End:
>         enabling DBM support for mod_rewrite
>   awk: syntax error near line 8
>    + doing sanity check on compiler and options
>   awk: illegal statement near line 8
>   Creating Makefile in support

Oh, no braindead SunOS 4. Hmmmm.... I've no clue from which AWK run this comes.
We need deeper checks for this.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com