httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: [BUILD] make standard/mod_mime.h, awk syntax error
Date Sun, 15 Mar 1998 15:32:00 GMT

In article <199803151231.HAA11042@siam.gensym> you wrote:

> Widespead:
>  gcc -c  -I../../os/unix -I../../include   -DSUNOS4 -DUSEBCOPY -DSTATUS -DUSE_HSREGEX
-DHIDE '-DHTTPD_ROOT="/tmp/httpd"'  proxy_connect.c
>   Make:  Don't know how to make ../standard/mod_mime.h*** Error code 1

You have to re-run the Configure script to re-generate the Makefiles
to get the updated dependency list.

> New yesterday on sun4:
>   Creating Makefile
>    + configured for SunOS 4 platform
>    + adding selected modules
>       o status_module uses ConfigStart/End:
>       o rewrite_module uses ConfigStart/End:
>         enabling DBM support for mod_rewrite
>   awk: syntax error near line 8
>    + doing sanity check on compiler and options
>   awk: illegal statement near line 8
>   Creating Makefile in support

Oh, no braindead SunOS 4. Hmmmm.... I've no clue from which AWK run this comes.
We need deeper checks for this.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message