httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject Re: BLOCKQUOTEs in mod_rewrite.html
Date Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:08:02 GMT
On Tue, Mar 10, 1998 at 08:00:30AM +0100, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> The deal with them? I just used nested blockquote tags to indent the cookie
> more then one indentation level. Because I really wanted to avoid a <table>
> construct.

And how portable do you expect this effect to be?

In Lynx and Mosaic, the effect of nested blockquotes is about zero:
(and no, ,,quotes'' (german style) should probably rather be coded
as ``quotes'' or &laquo;quotes&raquo;)

    Martin

Summary

     ,,The great thing about mod_rewrite is it gives you all the configurability and flexibility
of
     Sendmail. The downside to mod_rewrite is that it gives you all the configurability and
     flexibility of Sendmail.''

										    -- Brian Behlendorf
											   Apache Group

     Welcome to mod_rewrite, the Swiss Army Knife of URL manipulation!