httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: mention of Apache
Date Tue, 10 Mar 1998 05:25:05 GMT
On Mon, Mar 09, 1998 at 09:03:06PM -0700, Marc Slemko wrote:
> Hmm.  Looking at their finalists for their awards coming up
> (http://www.internetworld.com/daily/reviews/1998/03/0601-awards.html):
>
> Darn.  Morons.

They nominated Net.Medic for best desktop software product. I don't
think any more has to be said.

> Heheh.  Cute.  I didn't know Bay was making an "extranet switch".
> What is next?  An exonet?  Good god people, they are all networks.

Be careful, don't give the droids any more ideas. Besides, the next
one's going to be called a transnet.

"The use of others' words to express one's own perceptions shows a dependence
on received wisdom and a lack of integration of the personal philosophy."
  -- The Sophist, "Green Lantern - MOSAIC," Issue #1, June 1992