httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/include hide.h
Date Thu, 05 Mar 1998 14:35:34 GMT
Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > But the -DHIDE isn't, and that's done by Configure which some
> > modules don't worry about (eg: mod_php)
>
> But, presumably I can control the state of the HIDE flag through my
> mod_php3.module file, so this shouldn't be a problem.

This assumes that both are using the same value for HIDE (either
both on or both off). We need to put HIDE somewhere where it's
easily grabable (or just not even use it and just code it
so HIDE is always set -- arg). Having HIDE as a Rule doesn't
help; it should be a #define in httpd.h or someplace.