httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Rasins <sa...@dns.omniport.net>
Subject Re: Open Market owns personalization?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 1998 07:15:43 GMT
Manoj Kasichainula - manojk at io dot com - wrote,

>From the Open Market Press Release at
>http://www.openmarket.com/releases/index.asp?content=3patents.htm
>
>Patent Number 5,724,424, (The Payment Patent)
>Patent Number 5,715,314, (The Network Sales Patent)
>Patent Number 5,708,780, (The Session Identifier Patent)
>
>Anybody know of a good patent search engine? I know IBM's patent
>engine, but it appears that it will only give full patents to
>"subscribers." I'm a subscriber since I work there, but not when I'm
>at home. <g>

Yes, the US Patent Office's web site has the BEST one ...
http://patents.uspto.gov/

and the search engine for patent numbers is:

http://patents.uspto.gov/access/search-num.html

I will follow in a few minutes with the abstracts from all three.

Later,
Sambo	P-)
<Sambo@Caribe-Enterprises.com>

"I never fail to convince an audience that the best thing they could do
was to go away."

{NOTE: The [random] quote above was provided via the 'fortune' program.}