httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: Open Market owns personalization?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 1998 01:05:35 GMT
On Wed, Mar 04, 1998 at 06:38:56PM -0600, Sam Rasins wrote:
> Okay, enough speculation ... anyone have the patent number?  I will find
> the patent and post it if someone knows the number.

>From the Open Market Press Release at
http://www.openmarket.com/releases/index.asp?content=3patents.htm

Patent Number 5,724,424, (The Payment Patent)
Patent Number 5,715,314, (The Network Sales Patent)
Patent Number 5,708,780, (The Session Identifier Patent)

Anybody know of a good patent search engine? I know IBM's patent
engine, but it appears that it will only give full patents to
"subscribers." I'm a subscriber since I work there, but not when I'm
at home. <g>

"...and as she finally reached orgasm, she screamed 'the mail server
will be down for three hours tonight!  Yes!  Oh, yes!'" -- J.D. Falk