httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Announcing mod_tcl 0.1; Apache/Tcl Integration
Date Mon, 02 Mar 1998 02:25:28 GMT

>From: stefan.arentz@soze.com
>Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl,comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
>Subject: Announcing mod_tcl 0.1; Apache/Tcl Integration
>Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 17:13:01 -0600
>To: stefan.arentz@sateh.com

Announcing mod_tcl 0.1; Apache/Tcl intergration

http://www.sateh.com/mod_tcl

Here it is, version 0.1 of mod_tcl, the Apache extension that puts a
complete Tcl scripting environment in the most populair webserver. The
module is a work in progress and this first version is far from perfect
and complete altough you can already do some really funky website
scripting with it.

Please note that this is a spare time project and that I cannot make
any promises about release dates, features or support. But don't worry,
the goal is to build a very stable and robust module that can compete
with mod_perl, php and other scripting additions for Apache.

If you have comments, questions or suggestions then please send them
to mod-tcl@sateh.com. I have a very busy mailbox so a response can take
a while, but I will absolutely read everything and think about all
suggestions that come in.

--
Stefan Arentz
stefan.arentz@sateh.com