httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David D'Antonio" <...@newsedge.com>
Subject Re: a rather scary picture of RMS
Date Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:21:15 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: David D'Antonio <dda@newsedge.com>
To: new-httpd@apache.org <new-httpd@apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 1998 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: a rather scary picture of RMS

I guess I should have read the rest of the article, because they do mention
Netscape
later on. But the first page sure left a different impression.

[snip]

>So much for "Tech" Web.

I stand by this assessment, though. And yes, its a rather scary picture of RMS,
although
I originally thought the message referred to OpenVMS's Record Management System
which
is pretty scary, indeed!

DDA