httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET>
Subject Re: do 1.3b6?
Date Sat, 21 Feb 1998 03:58:10 GMT
I'll need to put this in a debugger to give you a solid answer.
I chased this around the other day (HEAD) and found that requests
to none standard ports were logging garbage for the following
r->the_request pointer.

    if ((r->uri[0] != '/') && strcmp(r->uri, "*")) {
	aplog_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_NOERRNO|APLOG_ERR, r->server,
		    "Invalid URI in request %s", r->the_request);
	return BAD_REQUEST;
    }