httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Interesting problem: virtual host config
Date Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:22:45 GMT
I just sent this to the bugdb:

Yeah one way to hack around this is to put:

    server_rec *created_in;

into your server config.  Then during your create_server_config routine
initialize it to the server you're created in.

Then later on during run time you can compare r->server to
your_config->created_in and if they're different you can assume whatever
defaults you want to.

It's an ugly part of the API.

Dean