httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: 1.2.6
Date Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:13:06 GMT

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Notice I said "we" not "you" or "Dean".

Yes I know you did.  However since I did most of the work for 1.2.6 I felt
you were just being polite by saying "we".

> My comments are based on the fact that not long ago, you had mentioned
> that your time was short and precious and couldn't be wasted in
> doing coding if you had to wait around for people to vote on it.

My time is short, I don't want to waste it with an inefficient protocol
for effecting changes.  The change to c-t-r has helped me get far more
done in the same amount of time -- especially in working on PRs.  I don't
know about others.

Dean