httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/regex Makefile.tmpl
Date Fri, 13 Feb 1998 02:05:22 GMT
But why would you be reading the dependencies?  They're the same as the
much more readable #include statements in the C code.  They're intended
for the consumption of make...

in fact if we could assume that people had half-decent make I would just
"include Makefile.depend" and then we could actually get away with "make
depend" not requiring a ./Configure (which is sooo slow).

Dean