httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Connection Teardown
Date Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:39:57 GMT
It is yucky.  mod_cgi has this same problem, and when trying to solve it
efficiently for mod_cgi was when I realised I really wanted a zero-copy
buffer flipping API to BUFF.

You'll probably want to mark the BUFF as unbuffered, 1.3's mod_cgi has an
example of this... er, well whatever routine it calls to do the output has
an example of this.

Dean