httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: HTTP-NG
Date Tue, 10 Feb 1998 06:02:36 GMT
Yeah you're right fibers would be cool for this.  But it's going to be
really hard to mux heavy requests, like dynamic stuff.  Mostly because I
suspect much of the dynamic stuff is going to have a per-thread lock
because the best we can hope for from db libraries and such is
thread-safe... they certainly won't understand apache fibers.

Dean