httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [contrib] mod_mmap_static.c v0.03
Date Tue, 10 Feb 1998 04:54:32 GMT
But then a bunch of other contrib module authors may want their module
included and then we'd get support questions about those modules (even
though we say we don't support them)... the difference here is that you're
probably thinking some day we will support mod_mmap_static, or
functionality like it.  Whereas we're probably not going to support
mod_sql_database_of_the_month (except in the future by providing a more
specialized db lookup API).

Shrug.

Dean