httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [contrib] mod_mmap_static.c v0.03
Date Mon, 09 Feb 1998 19:32:38 GMT

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Sure. What I've done when I've had this problem is to simply replace
> _every_ occurence of "the Apache Group" with "Ben Laurie".

Yeah if I did that then folks would have to credit me if they shipped the
module and I really don't care about that... I'm actually a believer in
GPL rather than the apache license, but I'm not interested in pushing that
belief here.  I can't GPL it because that would preclude us ever including
it with the server.  So I put that statement in.  I suppose I could just
do what you do.

Dean