httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: future plans
Date Fri, 06 Feb 1998 00:15:38 GMT
That includes sunos.  But we know that sunos happens to have g++ so it's a
somewhat moot point.

But you can't run a reliable website on sunos 4.x without a bunch of
kernel patches.  Apache makes it panic.  I think the panic has a patch
from sun, but I don't remember what it is... it's in the new-httpd
archives somewhere, may even be in the bugdb.

Dean