httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/htdocs/manual/vhosts details.html details_1_2.html examples.html fd-limits.html host.html ip-based.html name-based.html vhosts-in-depth.html virtual-host.html
Date Thu, 05 Feb 1998 20:25:11 GMT
Do we really have to do this?  I don't recall us ever voting on html style
guides or anything like that.  Not that I want to waste time voting on
something like that.  I just really can't read some of the "corrections"
you're making to the html.  Multi-line <a> tags are just terrible.

<AND ALL UPPERCASE HURTS MY EARS>

</dean>