httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: other/1774: problems applying mod_servlet_c.patch to mod_servlet.c (this latter file is part of JSDK 1.0.1)
Date Thu, 05 Feb 1998 19:14:42 GMT
I would not be adverse to the java and perl projects using the same bug
reporting system.  But it requires folks from those projects to be on
apache-bugdb and to have editing rights to the bugdb.  I think it's
reasonable for our users to expect to report a bug to bugs.apache.org when
they get the code from {java,perl}.apache.org.

Dean