httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject AuthName change in 1.3
Date Tue, 03 Feb 1998 19:16:17 GMT
I just moved a server from 1.2 to 1.3 and a user's .htaccess files
containing lines like:

AuthName This and That

are now failing.  I know we talked about chaning AuthName from RAW_ARGS to
TAKE1 ... but I didn't know we did it.  At the very least this needs to be
documented in upgrading_to_1_3.html. 

I assume that:

AuthName "This and That"

is the new way to do it.

Dean


Mime
View raw message