httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Help me? The build isn't working.
Date Mon, 02 Feb 1998 20:04:30 GMT
I've had random problems with lynx -source ... not enough to stop me from
using it... but still.  Maybe ncftp and fetch it via ftp?
ftp://dev.apache.org/httpd/from-cvs/

Is this a BSDI box?  I've never been happy with tar on BSDI boxes, it
seems to complain when things are really correct.  I never tracked down
exact circumstances though.

Your command doesn't generate any errors for me... but I'm on a linux box.

Dean