httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Don't touch the 1.3 .h files..
Date Sun, 01 Feb 1998 20:52:18 GMT
Well I don't really feel like revisiting that argument... because there's
folks not on this list (and folks on it!) who really dislike us
duplicating all of libc.

Maybe a symlink is the best option for regex.h -- but I'd like to hear
from Rasmus what works best for php.  If we do symlink, then there should
be a "rm -f regex.h" in the non-symlinked case so that you can
"./Configure" an existing source tree for another architecture safely.

Dean