httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <alvaro-ht...@lander.es>
Subject bad URL in apacheweek
Date Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:55:45 GMT
There's an incorrect URL that points from:
http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/98-02-20
to:
http://www.apache.org/dist/patches/apply_to_1.2.5/
just at the beginning of the "Under Development" section. Well,
actually I guess it isn't incorrect, because as far as I know
there are no official patches for 1.2.5 available, but as that
directory does not exist an error message is shown. Which could
lead people to think there's a problem. Wouldn't it be better to
create the directory and leave it empty?
Regards.

|   Alvaro Martínez Echevarría   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
|        alvaro@lander.es        |      Pº Castellana, 121         |
                                 |      Tel: +34-1-5562883         |
                                 |      Fax: +34-1-5563001         |