httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@c2.net>
Subject RE: Build broke
Date Fri, 06 Feb 1998 11:25:33 GMT
On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Sam Robb wrote:
> > Yep, this was the regex.h -> hsregex.h renaming, plus the use of a
> single
> > include directory. This should now be fixed for the Win32 build.
> >
> > //pcs
>
> Quick question - I spent some time last night cleaning up
> the various dsp/makefiles for NT in order to get 1.3 to
> build correctly.  Did you catch the problems with bad
> file paths in the ApacheCore.dll dsp/makefile, or just
> fix regex?

Hopefully it fixes everying necessary to build Apache on NT. Didn't you
see the CVS commit message? If not, make sure you are on the
apache-1.3-cvs list (details on dev.apache.org, I think).

> If not, I have a (rather large) patch that updates the
> VC projects for NT and adds a VC project wrapper for
> the regex library as well.

Yes, I also added the project file (dsp) for regex, since it was missing.
And fixed a new more incompatible libraries (in the release build).  Sorry
if this duplicated your work, unfortunately it sometimes happens.

//pcs