httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: (fwd) Shocking Bjarne Stroustrup interview
Date Sat, 14 Feb 1998 08:16:53 GMT
On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> This has got to be a joke.

Either that, or Douglas Adams was right about the absurdity of the
universe.

But on a completely unrelated, off-topic note, this message reminded me of
something:

Anyway, I've been thinking about what it is I want to do this summer; for
the past two years, I've worked for Brian at Organic, and so thinking that
the Apache Group might not be a bad way to find a job after all, I was
wondering if there were any Bay Area-based firms around here that might be
interested in possibly hiring me as an intern this summer. I figure it's
worth a shot.

(Hey, wait... I've got an idea. Let's rewrite Apache 2.0 in DOS shell)