httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Korthof ...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Advice on hacking SSI parsing into CGI output
Date Sun, 15 Feb 1998 07:14:12 GMT
A while ago, I set something like this up by taking the file descriptor
which (in mod_cgi) is sent to send_fd, and handing it to
send_parsed_content instead... you might want to take care of some of the
stuff send_parsed_file does first, though.

This was against an old source tree (1.2b7)... and we've gone away from
CGI, so we're not using it anymore, but I could send you the patch if
you're interested (it'd probably need some work, though -- I haven't
maintained it; and it was a very simple implementation anyway).

     -- Ed Korthof        |  Web Server Engineer --
     -- ed@organic.com    |  Organic Online, Inc --
     -- (415) 278-5676    |  Fax: (415) 284-6891 --