httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: the 1.3b4 tarball
Date Sun, 08 Feb 1998 20:46:48 GMT
On Sun, 8 Feb 1998, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Gotcha... I will bump back down to 1.3b4-dev... What I'm planning
> to do is just commit diffs to bring it back down. My question:
> It's already been tagged. If we tag later with the same one, can
> we "override" this one or do we need to create another
> (like APACHE_1_3b4v2) ?

Usage: cvs tag [-lRF] [-b] [-d] [-c] [-r tag|-D date] tag [files...]
        -l      Local directory only, not recursive.
        -R      Process directories recursively.
        -d      Delete the given tag.
        -[rD]   Existing tag or date.
        -f      Force a head revision if specified tag not found.
        -b      Make the tag a "branch" tag, allowing concurrent development.
        -F      Move tag if it already exists.
        -c      Check that working files are unmodified.

-F.