httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@gensym.com>
Subject RE: We ain't the only guys :)
Date Fri, 06 Feb 1998 17:21:15 GMT
Oh it can get a lot worse than testy arguments over seemly trivial
details,
the paid labor can decide at any point to follow their whims:

     " As the subject says, there will not be a ... release tonight.  I
      decided to do a full-immersion conversion to a Dvorak key layout"

I don't have to make this stuff up - ain't life grand?  - ben hyde