httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: 1.2.6
Date Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:24:02 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Not unless we can have NT releases as frequently as we can have unix
> releases...

If people were less fussy about what went into an NT release, we could
have them just as often. If people could make up their minds how we're
going to do an installer, we could have them as often _and_ looking
cute. If people didn't consider a source release to be unsatisfactory as
an NT release, they'd realise we already to have them as often as Unix
releases.

BTW, we can't nail 1.3 on NT until we fix the CGI problem. However, I
see absolutely no reason for that to hold up Unix 1.3. I've been saying
this since before 1.3a1. I suppose I'll just have to keep on saying it.

Cheers,

Ben.