httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: do 1.3b6?
Date Sat, 21 Feb 1998 13:02:09 GMT
Randy Terbush wrote:

> Uh, yeah. It's been announced. My mailbox is filling with mail
> asking where the Win32 binary is. I'm not totally confident about
> the state of b6 to say "yeah, lets release it". Anyone else?

Likewise.  -1 on a release of 1.3b6 until we have a Win32 IS
package built and ready to parallel the UNIX kit.

Unless told otherwise, I will assume I need to package up /htdocs/
and /icons/ in a separate self-extractor as I did for 1.3b3.  I'll
do that at the 1.3b6 freeze.

{Sigh}

Perhaps this time we can also hold up the announcement until after
some people have confirmed that they've tested the tarball?  There
were no such confirmations for 1.3b3, AFAICR.  I didn't because I
was in the throes of starting a new job, but I fell into the trap
of assuming George would do it.  Mea culpa.  We may or may not
find things like the UserDir issue without a test suite, but we
certainly won't if we don't even try the software..

#ken	P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://WWW.Dummies.Com/