httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Patch for Win32 CGI bugs
Date Sat, 07 Feb 1998 20:32:28 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:

> This would be a good thing to get in before 1.3b4 (yea, yea, too late...
> Jim could make an exception, he is nice...) if someone can test it, but...
> I could never reproduce the problem.

I intend to test it ... but I have to find a few spare hours - it is
hard to be sure it has been fixed on my setup because it can easily take
30 minutes or more to go wrong. I've got to finish some paying work
before I can have a go (and its already 8:30 pm) but I'll see what I can
do...

Since it is a Win32 only patch, I'd hope Jim would let us sneak it in.

Cheers,

Ben.