httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: apache/linux modules
Date Mon, 02 Feb 1998 23:10:06 GMT
Cristian Gafton wrote:

> Yes, modules.c not being created automatically by Configure script. Just a
> generic init function that will look for modules and load them.

Um.  So you either have to move/copy the modules that you do want loaded
to a particular directory so the server will find them - or else remove
the ones you *don't* want so the server *won't* find them.  Either I'm
missing something (probable) or else this is even more complex and problem-
prone than the current "vi Configuration ; ./Configure ; make" arrangement.

#ken	P-)}