httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.6
Date Mon, 23 Feb 1998 02:11:38 GMT
Vigorous agreement here - let me hear a few more +1's and I'll set this up.
 I also agree with Dean that we need to support 1.2.x as a bug-free
reference HTTP/1.1 implementation, at least until we can make the same
claim until 1.3, which may not even happen until 1.3.1 or .2 or .3.

	Brian

specialization is for insects				  brian@organic.com